How to Apply your Ariana B Lashes ❤️
False eyelashes are fun and flirty, simple way to mix up your normal style and bring more attention to your eyes. Applying your false lashes is incredibly easy and should only take a few minutes once you get the hang of it.
1.Size the lashes.
Before gluing the lashes on, you will need to make sure they are not too wide for your eye. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelid, trim them down on the sides if necessary.
If the lashes are too long for your personal taste, consider trimming the lashes. Lashes should be longer toward the outer corner of the eye.
2. Apply some lash glue gently on the lash band with an applicator or small brush. Wait for about 30 seconds to allow time to dry or acquire a suitable sticking texture.
3. Place the strip on your eyelid, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes.
Bring the strip down from above, not from the front. This is to ensure that you get as close as possible to your lash line, you can do this step with your tweezers or your fingers.
4. Allow the glue to dry naturally.
Once the strip is in place, you do not need to press or hold it.
How to safely remove your ArianaBLashes❤️
1. When removing your lashes, you'll need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
2. Remove glue, use a pointed tweezer to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
3. Store safely in their box, use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
**To extend the life of your ArianaBLashes advise not to soak, wash, or apply mascara on them.
**Luxury Mink Lashes are able to worn 15-20 times with proper maintenance.